Job Summary: The “Rapid Response Team” provides our customers with high quality training, problem resolution and preventive techniques for maintaining all LeeBoy equipment through a combination of in-house telephone support and on-site field support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical information and troubleshooting support to our dealers. Resolve technical issues and follow up on unresolved issues in timely manner.
- Report technical issues involving quality, reliability, durability and safety via service call report forms or other designated reporting format. Report market, distribution, application and customer issues.
- Conduct service schools for LeeBoy equipment distributors. Must be able to deliver effective training in a group setting to dealer technicians and customers.
- Install new or modified equipment at customer’s location to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
- Participate in problem resolution activities with in-house Engineering and other personnel to drive quick resolution and minimize customer downtime.
- Must be willing and able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Proven ability to deliver standup training in a group setting on equipment operation and maintenance.
- Ability to leverage internal resources to identify and resolve equipment issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and respond promptly to customer needs.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong verbal and written Communication skills.
Education and/or Experience:
- Three to five years experience in technical customer support role for heavy equipment (paving, construction or other related industry).
- Prior experience training in a group setting and strong communication skills are required.
- Technical certifications and/or college degree is a plus.
Physical Demands: The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions, vibration and moderate noise level. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle/touch equipment; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl to examine equipment, and may be required to lift and/or move up between 50-100 pounds. Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benefits: Weekly pay, medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday, sick leave, tuition assistance, 401k, and Flexible Benefit Account.